State Ethics Training:
All state legislators, state employees, and members of state boards and commissions must take an ethics training course and repeat the course every four years.
- Live Training. All elected state officials, department heads, members of key state boards, and any state official who is required to file a public financial disclosure must take a LIVE ethics training course. Please see the Mandatory State Ethics Training FAQs for a list of who is required to take a live training course.
- Self-directed (online) training. Everyone else can take the self-directed training course. NOTE: The online course is also available through certain state departmental learning management systems (LMS). If you work for the following agencies and are not required to take LIVE training, please log in to your LMS account to access the training:
- Executive Branch (via DHRD’s Adobe Learning Manager)
- Judiciary (via the eLearning Center)
- University of Hawaiʻi
- Hawaiʻi Health Systems Corporation
ACT 20 establishes a new mandatory training requirement for all lobbyists who are required to register with the Commission under chapter 97, Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes. Lobbyists must complete a lobbyist training course prior to filing a lobbyist registration and repeat the course every two years.
Click the boxes below to get started!
|For more information, please see the Mandatory State Ethics Training FAQs.
|Certificate of Completion: To verify whether you have recently attended ethics training, you can search and download information using the Commission’s Public Data and the Ethics Training Completion Report.
|To request special training for your agency or board, complete this Training Request form.