- To view our schedule of trainings, visit: https://ethics.hawaii.gov/ethicstraining_schedule/
- To sign up for a training, visit: https://ethics.hawaii.gov/ethicstraining_schedule/
Request Training for your State Agency
Would you like a specific training for your agency? Ethics Commission staff can come to your agency at a time that’s convenient for you. Please complete this form to request training for your agency: https://ethics.hawaii.gov/request_training/. We will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, you may call us at 587-0460 or e-mail us at [email protected] to request training. Please indicate your department, division/agency, the number of expected employees, and requested date and location of training. We can help you arrange a location if you need.
- New Employees: Want a quick introduction to the Ethics Code? Our 30-minute on-line training can be completed anytime; you can even pause in the middle and pick up where you left off.
- New Board/Commission Members: Want a quick overview of your responsibilities as a board/commission member? Our 30-minute on-line training can be completed anytime; you can even pause in the middle and pick up where you left off.
- For more information, visit: https://ethics.hawaii.gov/ethicsonlinetraining/